Topics for Personal Consultation
The following topics are suitable for discussion in a personal consultation:
- Support when it comes to choosing a study program at UZH
- Advice when changing your study program
- Advice after (potential) exclusion from UZH
- Support in reaching a decision about your studies
- Coming up with a plan B (e.g. alternatives to medical studies)
A session lasts about 45 minutes. Consultation is free and confidential.
Please make an appointment by filling in the form below.
Contact form for a personal consultation
Our consultations aim to find out where you stand in your decision-making process and what could help you move forward.
If you were unable to find a service/office for your question, please check who is responsible for your query or get in touch with us over the phone.